No deposit offers have been one of the most popular bonuses in the UK for years, which comes as no surprise. You get to experience what the casino has to offer wit the chance of winning something without risking your own cash.
This page should teach you all there is to know about no deposit bonuses:
- Take a shortcut to one of our favourite no deposit bonuses
- Browse the full list of no deposit offers available for your location
- Learn about the important terms and conditions you have to consider when taking up these offers
- Review commonly asked questions related to the no deposit bonus
This list of three in our opinion represents the best possible balance between the value of the bonus itself and the fairness of the rules. They offer you the opportunity to try free spins and no deposit credits. We personally vouch for these casinos.
To take advantage of these offers, all you have to do is open an account with the casino and the no deposit bonus is yours to use. The no deposit bonus can be bonus credits or free spins and are available only at select UK casinos. There are rules governing this bonus and the money earned from it; we will discuss them later.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
There are three different types of no deposit bonuses:
No Deposit Bonus
The no deposit bonus entitles you to bonus credits once you sign up with the online casino offering the bonus. You are informed of the bonus’ availability by the casino. Because it is free bonus credits the bonus amount is usually nominal, between £5 and £25.
No Deposit Free Spins Bonus
The no deposit free spins bonus gives you specific number of free spins on a particular game or group of games when you open an account with the casino. It is available immediately on opening an account and you are notified by the casino of its availability. The number of free spins you get and how you need to use them depend on the casino: some casinos offer them on a single day, while some may spread them across multiple days.
Free Play with Time Bonus
This bonus gives a new player access to a massive bonus amount for a limited time. Any amount left over on expiry of the given time period cannot be used. The amount you get in this bonus is big, usually between £50 and £2500. Some casinos also allow you to reset the time period while you are using this bonus; the only catch is that winnings earned during the period of play get cancelled.
Top No Deposit Bonuses at UK Casinos
We have compiled for you a list of the no deposit bonuses available at the top UK casinos to simplify your task of finding the best no deposit bonus. Just go through the list, click on the bonus you like, and go to the casino to sign up and start playing!
|Gala Casino||£20||40x Bonus||Claim|
|Grosvenor Casino||£20||1x Bonus||Claim|
|Roxy Palace Casino||£10||100x Bonus||Claim|
|32Red Casino||£10||50x Bonus||Claim|
|Sky Vegas Casino||£10||1x Bonus||Claim|
|Betreels Casino||£5||100x Bonus||Claim|
|Fortune Frenzy Casino||£5||100x Bonus||Claim|
|Spinzilla Casino||£5||50x Bonus||Claim|
|Touch Lucky Casino||£5||100x Bonus||Claim|
|Welcome Slots Casino||£5||No Information||Claim|
|Gday Casino||50 Free Spins||35x Bonus||Claim|
|21 Prive Casino||60 Free Spins||35x Bonus||Claim|
|Casino Room||20 Free Spins||45x Bonus||Claim|
|Guts Casino||10 Free Spins||No Information||Claim|
|21 Casino||21 Free Spins||35x Bonus||Claim|
|Amsterdams Casino||25 Free Spins||50x Bonus||Claim|
|BGO Vegas Casino||20 Free Spins||35x Bonus||Claim|
|Fantastic Spins Casino||10 Free Spins||See Bonus Terms||Claim|
|Fruity Casa Casino||50 Free Spins||35x Bonus||Claim|
|Intercasino||10 Free Spins||40x Bonus||Claim|
|Kaboo Casino||5 Free Spins||50x Bonus||Claim|
|Karamba Casino||20 Free Spins||See Bonus Terms||Claim|
|Leo Vegas Casino||20 Free Spins||35x Bonus||Claim|
|Lucky247 Casino||50 Free Spins||See Bonus Terms||Claim|
|Prime Slots Casino||110 Free Spins||50x Bonus||Claim|
|Videoslots.com Casino||11 Free Spins||40x Bonus||Claim|
|Diamond 7 Casino||50 Free Spins||35x Bonus||Claim|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using No Deposit Bonuses at UK Casinos
There are advantages as well as disadvantages of using no deposit bonuses at the top UK online casinos. The following are some of the major advantages. You get to:
- Experience the world of real money casino play without spending a penny.
- Keep a portion of whatever you won by using this bonus.
- Enhance your bankroll even before you begin spending your own money.
- Practice a game in real money mode.
The following are some of the disadvantages:
- No deposit bonuses come with their own terms and conditions, including the inevitable wagering requirements.
- You have to make a minimum deposit to access the winnings.
- You do not get to keep all your winnings; just a portion of it.
- Not fulfilling the terms of the bonus invites stiff penalties, including forfeiture of the bonus and winnings from it and suspension or even termination of your casino account.
Claiming Your No Deposit Bonus at a UK Online Casino
Once you have signed up with your favorite UK online casino, you can claim your no deposit bonus. it is activated immediately at most UK online casinos; some casinos may require you to contact their support team. Some of the casinos also require bonus codes to be used. We indicate any special requirements that come with using a particular no deposit bonus.
We had earlier talked about the rules and conditions governing no deposit bonuses. We discuss these in the next section.
No Deposit Bonus Terms & Conditions and Important Rules at UK Casinos
No deposit bonuses come with terms and conditions to prevent fraudulent usage of bonuses by players and also to see to it that casinos do not end up with losses. Not fulfilling the bonus terms brings penalties including:
- Forfeiting the use of the bonus
- Forfeiting any winnings earned through it
- Suspension or termination of your casino account
The following are the rules as well as terms and conditions governing the no deposit bonuses available at the top UK online casinos.
UK online casinos require you to wager the bonus amount a pre-specified number of times to be able to use any winnings earned with it. In the case of free spins, some casinos exempt free spins from wagering requirements but there are those that require the winning amount to be put through the wagering requirements as well. The winning amount cannot be withdrawn until wagering requirements are met.
Different games contribute differently to the wagering requirements. Therefore, go through the terms and conditions section of the casino’s website thoroughly to figure out the games you should play.
Maximum Win Amount
All top UK casinos cap the amount from the total winning amount that is available to you for use. This amount cannot be withdrawn until you fulfill the wagering requirements. Any amount above the maximum amount is removed from your account.
Many casinos cover only specific games through their no deposit bonuses. While this is true especially in the case of no deposit free spins, some casinos also have restrictions on game eligibility for the regular no deposit bonus and the free play with time no deposit bonus. Playing a game that is not covered under the eligible games criteria can invite penalties.
Permissible Wager Types
Casinos have restrictions on the kind of wagers you can place when it comes to the no deposit bonus, especially towards fulfillment of wagering requirements. This condition spells out the ones that you cannot place once you have played a round of a particular game using the no deposit bonus. Most casinos have limitations on the size of the wager, the type of the wager – doubling down and low margin bets are not allowed at many casinos, for instance, and use of gambling systems.
Online casinos in the UK and across the world have specific terms and conditions in place to deal with bonus abuse. These terms lay out what is considered bonus abuse and also lays down the penalties for indulging in it. Typical bonus abuse prevention rules include preventing players from claiming a no deposit bonus multiple times – the rules clearly state that the no deposit bonus is available to one player just once. Indulging in bonus abuse can result in:
- Forfeiting the bonus and also any wins from it
- Being labeled a bonus abuser
- Suspension or even termination of your casino account
Understanding the No Deposit Bonus Using an Example
We take the example of the no deposit bonus offered by 32Red Casino.
- Wagering Requirements: There is a 50x wagering requirement for the no deposit bonus. The game contributions towards wagering requirements vary; go through the terms and conditions carefully to understand the wagering requirements well.
- Game Eligibility: All the games that contribute towards the wagering requirements can be played using this bonus. It is advisable not to play any of the games that do not contribute towards wagering requirements. For the list of eligible games refer to the terms and conditions listed under the No Deposit Bonus sub-tab of the Promotions tab on the casino’s website.
- Maximum Win Amount: The casino has a cap on the maximum amount you can use out of the total amount won with the no deposit bonus. The maximum amount you can use from the total amount won is £100. Anything above this number is removed automatically from your casino account balance.
- Permissible Wager Types: Any bets made with the Gamble feature in the slots or the Double Feature in video poker do not count towards wagering requirements. The bet size is also restricted while the no deposit bonus is in use and the wagering requirements have not been fulfilled; once the wagering requirements are fulfilled the bet sizes are increased to the regular amounts.
- Bonus Abuse: No duplicate registration is permitted. The no deposit bonus is limited to only one per player and one per household. The one per household rule applies even if there is more than one computer in the house. The casino retains the right to determine and authenticate the identity of the user using his or her personal information like banking information, mailing address, e-mail id, IP address, credit card/charge card number, and other forms.
No Deposit Bonus FAQs for Top UK Casinos
The no deposit bonus is the real deal! This is a great opportunity that the casino provides players with to win some money without spending their own and also to get used to the real money environment.
That is no rocket science; to be eligible for a no deposit bonus you have to be a new player who is just about to or has just opened an account with the casino.
You have a right to refuse a no deposit bonus that the casino offers. However, once you refuse to use a bonus you will not get a second chance to use it. Also, there are also other requirements you have to meet, like age criteria, the fact of only one player per household using the bonus, and more.
That depends on the kind of no deposit bonus you are using and also the casino you are playing at. No deposit free spins bonuses are sometimes exempt from wagering requirements, but for the rest it is usually mandatory.
Casinos usually do not allow you to withdraw your winnings from a no deposit bonus until you have fulfilled the wagering requirements; it gets credited to your casino account balance.