We bring to you all the information you need about cashback bonuses and, in particular, UK cashback bonuses. When you have finished reading this page you will learn:
- What cashback bonuses are.
- What are the best cashback bonuses for UK players.
- The terms and conditions associated with cashback bonuses.
We carefully evaluate all cashback bonuses available out there. This list of three in our opinion offers the player a fair deal and a great way to get money spent back from the casinos.
A cashback bonus is a popular bonus which functions on the same lines as the cashback bonus that you get with credit cards: the casino offers the player a percentage of money back in the form of a bonus. The cashback bonus is offered only at some online casinos.
Online casinos offer the bonus either at regular intervals or on special occasions. Some casinos also offer cashback bonuses on specific games. The bonus is either activated automatically or you get a notification from the casino regarding availability of the bonus. At some casinos you may need a bonus code to activate the cashback bonus.
Casinos offer the cashback bonus based on any of the following reasons:
- Cashback based on the amount of money a player has lost while playing
- Cashback based on the amount of money a player has wagered
- Cashback based on the amount of money a player has deposited
Cashback on Amount Lost
This type of cashback bonus is the most commonly offered cashback bonus at UK online casinos. it is offered based on the amount of money you have lost over a period of time while playing at an online casino. The time period for which the loss is considered is purely dependent on the casino. Some casinos may offer a daily cashback bonus for a particular period of time, some others may offer it weekly, and some others may offer it monthly or at even lesser intervals.
Cashback on Amount Wagered
This type of cashback bonus is offered by an online casino on the basis of a specific gross amount you have wagered over a period of time to play the different games available. The time period for this bonus is also decided by the casino that is offering the bonus. This kind of cashback bonus is not too commonly seen at UK online casinos. When you see it, it is mostly on sports or horse racing, where it is not too hard to track gross wagers; sometimes, however, you do get it for online casino games.
Cashback on Amount Deposited
This is another type of cashback bonus available at UK online casinos. However, it is rarely seen simply because depositing a particular amount is not automatically a guarantee of loss.
Top UK Casino Cashback Bonuses
You should know that not too many casinos in the UK offer cashback bonuses. We list for you here the cashback bonuses available at UK online casinos.
List of 6 Cashback Bonuses
|William Hill Casino||100%||£20||2||Claim|
|No Bonus Casino||10%||€10||10||Claim|
Cashback Bonus Terms and Conditions
Even though the cashback bonus is offered as a chance to recoup some of the losses a player may have incurred while playing at a UK online casino, there are terms and conditions attached to it. These terms and conditions are incorporated into the cashback bonus to ensure:
- There is no bonus abuse
- The casino does not run into losses because of the bonus
- The player has a fair shot at winning back some of his lost money
The following are some of the major terms and conditions associated with the cashback bonus:
- Wagering requirement: You have to wager the bonus amount a specified number of times to be able to withdraw the winnings earned from it. Attempting to withdraw the winnings before the wagering requirements are fulfilled can lead to forfeiture of the bonus and any winnings from it. The wagering requirement is usually much lower than it is for the other bonuses, as you have already lost your money and this bonus is an opportunity to recoup at least some of it.
- Minimum deposit: The condition of a minimum deposit amount required to withdraw winnings from the bonus amount does not usually apply to the cashback bonus. In case of the cashback bonus being offered on the deposit amount, there is a minimum deposit amount that is required for this bonus to be activated.
- Maximum capped amount: Casinos usually have a cap on the maximum amount you can withdraw from the winnings earned with the cashback bonus. The amount varies from one casino to another.
- Eligible games: Some casinos may have a limitation on the games that you can play with the cashback bonus. Some casinos could allow only slots to be played with this bonus. Also, some casinos offer this bonus on losses incurred while playing specific games.
- Games allowed with subsequent winnings: Most casinos allow you to play the games available with the cashback bonus after subsequent winnings. Ideally, the games that you can play are the games that contribute towards fulfillment of wagering requirements.
- Permitted wagers with subsequent winnings: Many casinos place limitations on the kind of wagers you can place after winning with the cashback bonus. The wagers that are not allowed include double-up wagers.
Understanding the Cashback Bonus Terms with Examples
Now we take 3 examples of cashback bonuses at actual online casinos in the UK to understand the bonus terms better.
Example 1: Titanbet Casino
Titanbet Casino offers a cashback bonus, which it calls a loyalty bonus, once a week. How much you win depends on how much you deposit.
The following are the terms and conditions associated with the cashback bonus at Titanbet Casino.
- Wagering requirements: Winnings from the cashback bonus are subject to a 25x wagering requirement.
- Minimum deposit: You can use this bonus provided you have deposited at least four times into your casino account.
- Maximum capped amount: The maximum amount you can win with this bonus is £250, depending on how much you deposit.
- Eligible games: You can play all the games offered by the casino with this bonus. Contact the casino’s customer support for details on eligible games.
- Games allowed with subsequent winnings: You can play any of the games available at the casino with subsequent wins from this bonus.
Example 2: Videoslots Casino
Videoslots Casino offers a 25% cashback on all spins each week. The cashback offer is available regardless of whether you win or lose during the week.
The following are the major terms and conditions attached to the cashback bonus at Videoslots Casino.
- Wagering requirements: There are no wagering requirements for the cashback bonus at Videoslots Casino.
- Minimum deposit: The minimum deposit clause does not apply to this cashback bonus.
- Maximum capped amount: The maximum win amount from the total amount won using the cashback bonus is £300.
- Eligible games: You can play only video slots and slots with this bonus. Progressive video slots and slots are not eligible for play with this cashback bonus.
- Games allowed with subsequent winnings: Only slots and video slots (progressive video slots and slots are excluded) can be played with subsequent winnings.
Example 3: No Bonus Casino
No Bonus Casino offers some cool cashback bonuses for its existing player base. There are 3 cool cashback bonuses available:
- 10% cashback on all losses
The following are the terms and conditions attached to the cashback bonus at No Bonus Casino.
- Wagering requirements: There is no wagering requirement on the 10% cashback bonus at No Bonus casino. You can play with it immediately on receiving it or also withdraw it.
- Minimum deposit: This condition does not apply for the cashback bonus at No Bonus casino. However, you cannot have more than £10 in your account to qualify for the cashback offer.
- Maximum capped amount: The casino does not mention any cap on the amount you can withdraw from the total money won with the cashback bonus.
- Eligible games: You can play any of the games that the casino offers with the cashback bonus as there are no wagering requirements and no game limitations.
- Games allowed with subsequent winnings: You can use the winnings from the cashback bonus to play any of the games available at No Bonus casino.