Why Play At Sky Vegas Casino
- Sky Vegas is absolutely loaded with games from many of the best developers. Some of the most reward promotions for UK players.
- Sky Vegas is one of four online casinos in operation that are owned by BSkyB Group Plc. The casino is licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
- The casino offers a relaxing atmosphere and the site is very easy to navigate. There is a large selection of games, including slot games, table games, win games and TV games.
- Sky Vegas uses 128 bit encryption on the site to ensure player privacy and protection. The casino operates in full accordance with the laws and regulations of the Alderney Gaming Control Commission and all games are audited to ensure fair play.
- Sky Vegas offers three live dealer games, including Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat. Players will have the opportunity to chat with other players as well as the dealer while playing one of these selected games. There are also community games in which pla
Sky Vegas is part of a well known group from the UK, BSkyB. This is the largest media group within the UK. The casino offers a unique game selection that is not found in other online casinos. By using different software developers, the casino can offer a large assortment of games without having to be tied into games from a single software company.
The site offers a unique welcome bonus that is actually more of a rewards system. For every 25 that a player wagers, they will receive a bonus amount in their account. There are also VIP bonus programs and loyalty rewards.
The website is extremely easy to navigate and is appealing to the eye. With bright animated graphics, players are captured by the appearance at first sight. The games offered simulate a real casino experience and the payouts are comparable as well. Add the option of live dealers, and this casino has everything there is to offer.
Players will also have 24/7 customer support available. This can be accessed through live chat, making it very easy for problems to be solved immediately. Customer service can also be reached by phone or through email.