We bring you all the information you need about the high roller bonus. Once you have gone through this page you will:
- Get to know what a high roller bonus is
- Get a list of the top high roller bonuses at UK online casinos
- Learn what the major terms and conditions associated with the high roller bonus are and how they work.
- Get answers to common questions about high roller bonuses with our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Not everyone can be a high roller. But if you are, you should check out this list of three carefully selected high roller bonuses at online casinos that we trust.
The high roller bonus is a special bonus - a massive amount of free cash - that casinos offer players who spend big money playing their games. It is usually a match bonus, and is offered as a welcome bonus to new players. Big spending players are known as high rollers.
A high roller casino has several elements like the availability of exclusive VIP service - high bonuses, higher wager limits, a personalized account manager, that make high roller players feel special. Because of the big money involved and the sense of exclusivity this bonus comes with, not all casinos offer it.
Best Value High Roller Casino Bonuses
We bring to you here a list of the top high roller bonuses available at leading UK casinos. The bonuses are all genuine and have been vetted by our team of experts.
|Casino||You Deposit||You Get||Software||Rollover|
|Mansion Casino||£1000||£5000||Betsoft Gaming, NetEnt, Playtech||15x Deposit + Bonus||Claim|
|Casino Tropez||£20||£500||Playtech||20x Bonus||Claim|
|Eurogrand Casino||£2000||£1000||Playtech||25x Deposit + Bonus||Claim|
|Mr Green Casino||€20||€350||Betsoft Gaming, Evolution Gaming, IGT, Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech||35x Bonus||Claim|
More about High Roller Bonuses
Here are a few things to know about high roller bonuses. This bonus gives players a big amount of money when they sign up with the casino. However, there is a flip side to it: players also need to deposit a significantly big amount to be able to get and use this bonus. The minimum deposit amount you see at high roller casinos is £500; some casinos it is higher.
The high roller bonus is offered one of two ways:
- As a percentage of the deposit amount: You deposit a large amount and receive a match bonus that is a percentage of the amount you deposit, say 50%. So if you deposit £500 you get an additional bonus of £250. Of course, there are casinos that could offer a match bonus that is higher than 100%.
- As a fixed amount on a minimum high first deposit: You deposit a large amount and the casino offers a significantly high fixed amount regardless of how much you have deposited.
- As a fixed amount at regular intervals: This is available to existing players who spend big. It is offered only at some higher roller casinos in the UK, not all of them.
The high roller bonus entitles you to more than just a large bonus amount. It identifies you as someone who is open to spending big money; and so you get a range of other benefits as well from the casino, including:
- Higher betting limits
- Higher loyalty point conversion rates
- Easier access to tournaments
- Larger cash back bonuses
- Special gifts and bonuses
- Higher reload and other bonuses
- A personalized account manager
High Roller Bonus Terms and Conditions at Top UK Casinos
Like all other bonuses available at the top UK online casinos, the high roller bonus too has its own sets of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are there to protect the interests of the casino. They ensure that the casino has padding against:
- Fraudulent play and bonus abuse
- Loss from misuse of the bonus by players
Every high roller casino has its own sets of terms and conditions. The five most important and, therefore, commonly found are:
- Wagering requirements: The wagering requirement requires you to wager the amount of your bonus and, sometimes, also your deposit a certain number of times before you are able to withdraw any winnings you may have earned from it. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Eligible games: The casino specifies the games that the high roller bonus is applicable to. Some games do not contribute to the wagering requirements and therefore are not considered eligible for this bonus.
- Eligible games after subsequent wins: At some casinos you can play only specific games with the high roller bonus. There are also stipulations in place regarding the games that a player can play once he has won using the high roller bonus in some casinos.
- Minimum deposit: Casinos usually have a minimum deposit requirement in place for using the high roller bonus. You need to deposit a minimum amount to be able to use the bonus.
- Permitted wagers with subsequent winnings: To avoid instances of bonus abuse online casinos allow only certain types of wagers. The wagers that are not usually allowed include:
- Low-risk betting on some of the games including baccarat, craps, and roulette
- Betting 10% or more of your deposit amount in one bet or round; this rule covers only specific games
Casinos also place restrictions on the maximum amount you can bet per spin and also per line, in case of slots.
Understanding the High Roller Bonus Terms with Examples
Let us take the high roller bonus at two of the top online casinos for UK players as examples to understand the different terms and conditions attached to the bonus.
Example 1: High Roller Bonus at Mansion Casino
Mansion Casino offers a high roller bonus of 50% up to £5000 on a minimum deposit of £1000. The following terms and conditions are associated with this high roller bonus.
- Playthrough requirements: There is a 15x playthrough requirement on the bonus as well as deposit amount for you to be able to withdraw the winnings from this bonus.
- Minimum deposit: You have to deposit a minimum of £1000 to be able to access and use this bonus. There is no minimum deposit required for you to be able to withdraw your winnings from this bonus.
- Eligible games: All games that contribute towards wagering requirements are eligible for play with this bonus. The games that are not eligible are those that do not contribute towards the wagering requirements, including:
- Jacks or Better
- Fortunate 5
- Gold Rally
- Everybody’s Jackpot
- Video poker (you cannot use any of the double options on any of the video poker games at Mansion casino)
- Games permissible with subsequent wins: Games that are eligible for this bonus can be played with subsequent wins.
- Permitted wager types with subsequent winnings: Wager types that are not permitted for the purpose of fulfilling wagering requirements for this bonus include:
- Low risk bets on all roulette, craps, and baccarat games, and also on the Spin and Win and Wild Vikings slots
- Double up bets
- Bets of over £5 per spin and £0.5 per bet line on any round for slots and video poker
- Betting over 10% of your deposit amount in one bet or round in any of the card or table games
High Roller Bonus FAQs for UK Online Casinos
A high roller bonus is not available at all online casinos, and not all players can ask for it. You could go through the list of online casinos in the UK with high roller bonuses that we put compiled to find one that works for you. As a player, you have to be willing to deposit significantly large amounts of money into your account to avail the high-roller bonus.
All the high roller bonuses you find on our list of casinos are genuine. These casinos carry the stamp of fairness from reputed testing and certification agencies and also have been vetted by our team of experts.
Like all other bonuses, high roller bonuses also have wagering requirements. However, the wagering requirements may not be as high as for some of the other bonuses because of the big deposits you are making into your casino account.
Purely in terms of the bonus itself, the high roller bonus gives you a huge amount as bonus money provided you are a big spender and are able to make a significantly large deposit into your newly opened casino account. But that is not all; high roller bonuses also give you access to special treatment at the casino, including higher wagering limits, special deposit and match bonuses, special gifts, access to special tournaments, higher withdrawal limits, and much more.
There are withdrawal limits applicable to wins earned with high roller casino bonuses. However, because you are a high roller the casino appreciates, the withdrawal limits are much higher compared to what you get for regular bonuses.