The online casino software group, Playtech, continues to roll out new games at an incredible pace this month. No sooner had players learned about the new Dirty Dancing video slot game, then the group announced the rollout of Robocop slot.
This time, Playtech has teamed up with MGM Interactive, the subsidiary group of Metro Goldwyn Mayer, to launch a Playtech slot based on the 1980's sci-fi movie, Robocop.
A remake of Robocop was released in 2014, although the original has proven to be a cult classic.
Bonus Rich Features on Robocop Slot
The new game brings to the reels all the popular images and characters from Robocop, the movie. These are interspersed with many features, including free games, multipliers, cash prizes and wild symbols.
"Many players will have grown up watching this iconic film which none of us will forget for its, non-stop action sequences and the incredible presence and sounds of RoboCop himself," said Playtech casino director James Frendo.
"The Playtech content team has worked incredibly hard to deliver a game that stays true to the original film, includes some stunning new features and brings players right to the heart of the action."
About Robocop Slot
- Based on classic 1987 movie by the same name.
- 5 reels, 25 pay lines.
- 8 bonus features, four of which are triggered randomly in the base game.
- Base game bonus features: randomly dispersed wilds, 3 x 3 big wild on 3 middle reels, 2 multipliers on each winning pay line and pick-me-up game.
- Feature menu includes: 10 free spins with random wilds on each free spin and more.
- Excellent graphics and animations.